In the latest episode of Radical Clarity I share with you and tackle a topic to live your best life: identifying and pursuing your purpose. I emphasize that everyone has a finite amount of time to fulfill their purpose, and I’m encouraging you to take action to avoid missing out on opportunities and blessings. Through thought-provoking questions and practical advice, I provide insights into the differences between purpose, passions, talents, skills, and hobbies, and how to identify your unique purpose. This episode is a must-listen if you’re looking to become radically clear on your next level for self-improvement and fulfilling your purpose. Tune in now on the Radical Clarity podcast!
1. What is the original meaning of the word “purpose”?
2. Why is it important to identify your purpose in life?
3. What are some questions that you can ask yourself to help identify your purpose?
4. What are the differences between purposes, passions, talents, skills, and hobbies?
5. Who should you identify in order to reach your next level of purpose fulfillment?
Ask yourself probing questions like “what brings you joy” and “what can you do for the rest of your life” to help identify your life’s purpose. There is a difference differentiates between purposes, passions, talents, skills, and hobbies. Learn to understand each one.
All rights reserved. Hand modified by ICY COACHING & CONSULTING INTERNATIONAL